Technical Account Manager
We are looking for a creative, motivated, flexible team-player to join the Customer Facing Team at SPOTIO as a Technical Account Manager. This role will be fully cross-trained into both Success and Support teams to provide a world-class onboarding experience for our new customers while supporting our current customers with the stellar service they have come to rely on.
You are a self-starter who wants to feel like you make a difference every day. You get excited about learning new technology and teaching others how to use it. You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems, and you have a sense of urgency. You want to know your customers and make their lives better, while working for a company that encourages you to be plugged in and be great.
You want to work for SPOTIO!
What You'll Do:
- Own the customer relationship from onboarding, training, user adoption, renewal and ongoing support
- Partner with SPOTIO customers to quickly and effectively resolve their issues, from answering simple how-to questions to diagnosing complex software bugs using your knowledge of the SPOTIO platform and available resources
- Provide Support through three main channels: chat (primary channel), email and phone. You’ll remain available to our customers and move between all three channels throughout the day (and any other available channels as needed), based on customer and business needs
- Develop & maintain strong rapport with our customer base - on an one on one basis with the large customers and a one to many relationship with our smaller ones
- Know our product inside and out and know our customers businesses inside and out so you can best understand and recommend how they need to best utilize SPOTIO and take full ownership of any technical issues from beginning to end in order to usher each customer to a timely and successful outcome
- Use data to determine how we can best optimize our customer journey to drive their adoption of SPOTIO and further ensure their success
- Organize, interpret and communicate customer feedback to engineering, marketing and sales
- Assist with customer questions and support in a timely manner
What You've Done:
- Completed your Bachelor’s degree
- Improved processes and methodologies that improved team performance
- Had prior experience in software support
- Shown a deep sense of personal responsibility for the success of the company and customer
- Become an expert in customer service, hospitality, or sales in a consumer or b2b space
- Developed strong communication, reasoning and logic skills
- Established yourself as a curious problem solver who is self motivated to find answers to customers issues
- Have demonstrated the ability to pick up new softwares very easily and have a proven history of doing such
- Proven that you are detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Had some experience with SalesForce.com and other SaaS applications
- Other words to describe you would be flexible, smart, adaptable, tech savvy, hard worker
What You'll Get:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Company provided health & dental benefits
- PTO, sick days & paid holidays
- Fun work environment
The best part of working in a startup environment is that your efforts will have an absolute direct effect on the success of the company and the customer. Your voice and opinion matter and will be used to make important decisions. As the company grows so does your career.
If this sounds like your next career then reach out today!