Senior Product Manager / Head of Product
SPOTIO is looking for a proven and passionate Senior Product Manager who is ready for their next challenge and will make an exponential impact.
It’s an exciting time here, especially on the Product side, as we recently launched a completely new version of SPOTIO and are ready to bring the product off from our partner to an in house product manager.
As a member of the executive leadership team you’ll have the opportunity to not only shape the future of the product but the overall company strategy as well.
We are bringing innovation to a market segment that is desperately seeking a solution to a real problem. Our customers love our product and with your help we will continue to create exceptional value for our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the process of defining, executing and delivering a product roadmap, strategy and vision.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the market and understand how our product fits in it
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, support and development to understand the market and customer needs to shape strategy and get buy in for roadmap
- Proactively identify new opportunities by analyzing and understanding customer needs, market trends and competitive landscape
- Keep in close contact with key customers and prospective key customers on the leading edge of the industry, including participating in key sales and customer success conversations
- Distill business and user requirements to develop stories that can be used to create product specifications which are development ready
- Facilitate the sprint planning and execution process with development team
- Lead initiatives to improve customer experience and product adoption and incorporate feedback into ongoing product enhancements and new features/releases
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual planning with the leadership team to shape company strategy
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 years minimum experience in a product role at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent track record of for full lifecycle product management, successfully driving new products (both web & mobile) into the market
- Passionate about contributing to a positive and collaborative company culture focused on growth and improvement through focused effort
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Technical enough to work with development to understand scope and effort of product initiatives
- Data Driven - when possible you use the facts to make educated decisions
- Familiar with Jira
- A self starter who will thrive in a fast paced startup environment
Why Work Here?
- Competitive salary
- Equity Options
- Company paid for health and dental
- PTO, sick days and paid holiday
- Work with an excellent team that is doing big things
- Your product will positively impact businesses around the world and shape a fast emerging market
Does this sound like your next opportunity? If so, submit your information today to not only join a great company with a thriving culture but also to make a great impact on the product, company and entire market.